Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CHICKEN WINGS and MAMBO SAUCE!!!!


Sooooo.....This is me venting pt. 2.....Im a lil upset....
Today I ordered some jumbo wings from the local Chinese spot in Pittsburgh and they had the nerve to give me a bunch of lil parts in a bag...like drummettish wingdingish joints...and half wings...I felt slightly disrespected.

I really want to know. Why do all of the Chinese restaurants I order from in Pittsburgh not have jumbo wings like the carryouts in the DMV??? I don't know whether to be more upset at the Chinese places in Pittsburgh...or scared about the fact that the Chinese places back home give me wings that look like they're on steroids...I do know one thing though.

Sometimes you don't know what you have until its gone :( Boy do I miss Chicken Wings, Mambo Sauce, and Fried Rice from Eddy's...or Danny's...or Tommy's...shoot....all of them are cool with me!!! Here is some music that made me feel a little better about my situation:


Chicken Wings and Fried Rice - DJ Flexx (Feat Rane and Big Tigger)




Damn Joe - Mambo Sauce





Welcome To DC (Remix) - Mambo Sauce feat. Tabi Bonney, Big G, & Wale

0 comments:

Join My Mailing List!!!

Signup for our Mailing List

* required

Email *:
Cellphone:
Cell Carrier: