Friday, January 16, 2009

Peoples Poll - Who Is Your Favorite XXL Freshman in Rap?


In December, XXL released 3 special covers of their Top 10 Freshman in Rap....I gave yall a month to listen to some tracks, download some mixtapes, and I even posted some music from some of the freshman that I like. Now I want to know who is your favorite out of the XXL Top 10. There is a poll on the right where you can vote for your favorite. If your not feeling any of them, you are welcome to comment and tell me why you're not feeling any of them and who you like thats out right now. Everyone who completes the poll or provides feedback and emails me to let me know (missdjgemzproductions@gmail.com) will receive the Notorious Sound Track. If you want to find out about future polls and free give-aways..make sure you click follow the blog too. Let the voting begin!!!



0 comments:

Join My Mailing List!!!

Signup for our Mailing List

* required

Email *:
Cellphone:
Cell Carrier: