Sunday, November 21, 2010

BARBIE JAPAN!!!


Today's post is of Barbie Japan! I don't know  what she's saying but her name was interesting to me. Is she influenced by Nicki Minaj? Hmm...I don't know. This video was posted May 8, 2009. So maybe SHE influenced Nicki Minaj.  Nicki did start singing alot more on hooks after this came out....and her verse on "Hold Yuh" was very Barbie Japanish. Hmm just throwing that out there lol jk jk. Check out the video and let me know what you think of Barbie Japan. If you watch the video I recommend you watch at least until 2:07  (I like the second half alot better). Also, if she ever puts out a diss record to Nicki Minaj saying she stole her style, all I ask is that you remember where you saw this video first.


If you watched that video and wanted some more Barbie Japan. Than here's one more just for you.

0 comments:

Join My Mailing List!!!

Signup for our Mailing List

* required

Email *:
Cellphone:
Cell Carrier: