Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Post Numero Uno

Soooo Im new to this blog stuff.....That means yall are going to have to bear with me while I get adjusted and what not...I thought I would start by introducing myself though....I go by the name of Dj Gemz....I currently go to school in Pittsburgh...but Im from P.G. County Md...I love music...(especially go-go)....shoes....basketball....and food....I really dont want to talk about myself much longer though so all Im going to say is please check back regularly for information on new music...downloads...and whatever else I feel like talking about that day....Thanks and Much Love

-Dj Gemz

3 comments:

blasianboo said...

yeah gemma!!! :)

8thlight said...

Welcome!

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

Join My Mailing List!!!

Signup for our Mailing List

* required

Email *:
Cellphone:
Cell Carrier: