Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Chen Lo THE GENERAL - The Inkwell Mixtape

I have a special gift for everyone....Drum Roll Please (duhh duhh duhh duhhh - drum sound).....Chen Lo's new mixtape - The Inkwell....delivered from Chen Lo himself!!! I had the opportunity to meet Chen Lo while I was helping out at Ya Momz House Studios a year ago when he was recording a track (he probably doesn't even remember that but I do lol). I only had to hear one verse to tell that he was a special artist. Anyway, this brother is a very talented individual who not only can flow but uses his ability to push music that educates and elevates the listener. Make sure you jump on this post ASAP!!!


http://www.zshare.net/download/544859633b42f9f2


0 comments:

Join My Mailing List!!!

Signup for our Mailing List

* required

Email *:
Cellphone:
Cell Carrier: