Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year...New Grind....New Mix Tape

First of all, let me start by saying Happy New Years to everyone and thanks for checking out the blog. I thought I would start the year off right and put a quick mixtape together for yall featuring artists that I think everyone should keep an eye out for in 2009!!!! I tried to keep the talking and drops to a minimum because I really like the songs featured on here and really aint about all that stuff. I also gotta give a special shout out to VerBS (myspace.com/verbsisthehomie) and Big Lyfe (Shout out to the whole Steel City Records crew for all of their support - myspace.com/biglyfe ) for hooking me up with the exclusive tracks. I wish both of yall dudes the best of luck in 09....Soo thats enough talking here ya go:

http://www.zshare.net/download/5358352694dc2ef1/
























0 comments:

Join My Mailing List!!!

Signup for our Mailing List

* required

Email *:
Cellphone:
Cell Carrier: